Saturday, March 14, 2009

Menstruation More Sensitive

Le repos du guerrier avant la bataille

Two weeks ...

was the time I had between my two jobs.

Two horrible weeks of doubt and apprehension.
The line of no return was reached for my previous work, that of the next departure was not yet completed.

Well, at the base I had a few more days, but I spent the first day of the year in the gas. And yes, celebrate the new year and the change of life forcing it leaves scars. Alcohol, food and cigars, and above all a good night's rest completely fucked by a little fur ball.

Yes, I love cats, but will explain why, just 3 seconds after turning off the light, this little 4-legged plague has awakened and stirred it, playing with all objects possible and especially metal teleporting to the bathroom to the sofa, next to my head to wake me up with a start pour se re-téléporter sur la table du salon dès que j'ouvrais les yeux.

Passés ces premiers jours de récupération mentale (je voyais des chats défiler partout) et physique, il fallait m'attaquer à préparer ma nouvelle vie.

Du moins, un être organisé aurait commencé à se renseigner sur les conditions de sa nouvelle destination, sur les modalités d'hébergement, sur les petits tracas administratifs à régler.

Mais non, j'avais décidé d'y aller à l'arrache, pour le fun.
Bon, je prenais peu de risques en même temps, je savais que j'allais être hébergé dans un premier temps dans une maison rented for some employees, so I knew I was not going homeless barely stepped on the Celtic countries. So I started on

my little farewell tour by telling people my new destination.

In general, their response always began with:
"Oh you go to Dublin! ...

followed
Top ranked reactions

then number 3
... But at least you speak German?"
(you you go)


in number 2 ... Hey hey, you're going to put you kilt! "
(you you join your girlfriend out) and finally

number 1
... Too strong, we will be able to come see you! ! !
(making about 42 visits to plan)

So it's good, I had absolutely no pressure and then seek a flat in which host the world.

Resto and quiet evening. re also good and die, for that matter, just to get used to being cold.

Meanwhile, life continues its course in my old job as if nothing had happened.

After all, I would be too costly as they told me.
And my job was not after all simply press a button as send me released after one of my managers.

Probably same as it was all true ...

So why is it that it took two people they hire to replace me?
(true)

But two weeks casually it passes quickly.
And when you're not really organized like me, you get easily into the kind of skit at the con:

"Paaaaaaa? You could lend me a suitcase?"
"Eh, you're still not prepared your luggage asshole? But you must be at the airport in 2 hours!"
"No, but it's good, look, I had already set aside in the three boxes that I had planned to take. "
" But you can not take it all, you're limited to 20 pounds maximum "
"..."

Um, what was supposed to represent little About a tenth of what I had planned to take ...

Once cleared my weights, my ottoman 2x2 meters and my collection of FHM, I just found myself with a choice of a third.

Mac book , Nintendo DS, Ipod and digital camera taken. I needed a minimum of survival anyway!

drastic choice in beauty products, I had to limit myself to 7 products. The remaining 35 await my next trip.

Despite this I knew I was missing something.

Select some books unfinished, just a few.

But always feel incomplete.

Drugs! How stupid, it was so obvious!

Random selection among products to reduce pain in case of strenuous exercise and three tubes Biaphine.

I still had in addition a little space. Or so I thought until my mother in a tone so assassin
"You're not going to spend two weeks with your same t-shirt and your pants pourrave disgusting is not it?"

Oh yeah, It might be that I expect of clothes anyway.

cruel dilemma between light colors and dark colors which was decided by a coin toss.

Finally, it came across clearly, but in fact I had only godasses dark because the light had stayed in my old apartment, so I took that dark clothes.

maximum concentration of mess inside the bag, 5 minutes to close, I had one fear was that it exploded in the airport or airplane.

I note on the hand still to blunder opened the suitcase in Dublin.
Yes, if for the same experience that a type opening a bottle of coke 2 liter after having spent one hour in a centrifuge, thank you!

panic, stress, vomiting, but finally here I am well at check-in with a bag below the limit.

Session goodbye with my parents, endless waiting in the terminal, boarding, and finally take off.

's it, I went last year to start a new life and why not, maybe even taste it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment