... donc tout a un début !
"Well, you go where you can tell us now?"
And shit, even one that comes from learning.
It's crazy that, when you hope that information remains confidential as possible, everyone learns instantly.
Already three days I was a dem and always the shadow of an idea where to go with a credit on the back. While the artist played
...
Cancel my Dem? No, not possible, and I would never pass for an idiot. Living my
art? Too risky
Living in my body? Hmm, feasible, but the refusal to sell is illegal in France, so I might have some nasty surprises.
No, I would have to solve the most unlikely, the most difficult decision that I would take since the introduction to the dustbin of my collection of life sciences and junior ...
SEARCH OF WORK!
Just think back to I still get goose bumps.
But maybe if I stopped writing these chronicles naked with the window open unless I chills.
(How does you do not want details about my writing skills? It really does not interest you not how to create your favorite entertainment? Well, I do not mug you currently a matter of making a DVD then!)
Well, the most important was to focus and move forward methodically.
First, take the latest version of my resume available on the computer to update it.
4 hours later, after playing Dofus, matted an episode of Lost and talked with two people on Gtalk, I remember my first goal by turning on the computer and double click the file resumes.
The realism of my OS should be set up because it was simulated a lot of dust flying and cobwebs on my file.
I start to see the precious card from when I complete it.
Um, my last experience of my internship is listed in 3 ° ...
Better perhaps to start one from scratch.
After 48 intense hours and 15 versions, finally I get a satisfactory version according to my criteria and obtains in addition the green light from my colleague, friend and media adviser.
Finally, pale green light, it's just that on the last album he told me "Yup, it's happening" in place of "It of shit "and other" rotten it all "which I got on my first attempts.
finally now sending the precious document to moult recruiters, acknowledges its receipt and good recovery to J +2.
negative negative negative
.. and so on with everybody.
I start to worry. Bilingual and a half with 5 years experience in my field, I ought to be interested in the world anyway.
L One of my contacts finally decided to explain the reason for such silence crisis !
Damn, so simple that I thought no more. There they are all getting do in their pants at the idea that difficult times can happen, block the hiring, dismissing all-out, reduce their costs and ... Oh magic, forcing bein yes, the crisis is there.
But that does not suit me. Already two weeks since I quit. All my colleagues are aware and m'harcèlent to know where I'm supposed to go. In a month I would be sentenced to uncover the pot and rose to sacrifice myself for good as the idea had been so touched.
Um, but what to do by then.
I am! If this global crisis as it blocks the situation in France, I have the solution : go abroad!
I head to my room to retrieve the globe that I had during my childhood and makes it run faster before blocking my finger on it.
Well, the first attempt fails because the world was turning too fast so that I stuck the index in the plastic holder.
False start then, but that suits me because I had fallen in the Atlantic Ocean. I honed my
new technique and again.
The globe rotates at a reasonable speed, my mind is focused on areas that are not blue and it partiiiiiiiiii
Top!
Czechoslovakia. And shit, go back.
Zaire. Damn, again.
Yugoslavia. Rah, but thin ....
Kazakhstan. D'oh
Upper Volta. I give up.
Damn, that countries that no longer exist!
What an idea to have a world map dating from as long!
Yes I know, Kazakhstan is still there, but it really is a country too rotten.
I did not know what to do.
I sent CVs without believing.
I put myself even to write letters, that tell you the state of despair in which I had fallen.
And more time was short, and I began to degenerate dans mes CVs.
J'ai remplacé ma photo par celle d'un beau mec chopée sur un site gay au hasard, puis j'ai détaillé mes talents de masseur dans mes hobbys. Sur la fin j'ai même fini par écrire la taille de mon sexe dans mes infos généralistes. Ne sait-on jamais, le chiffre peut toujours attirer l'oeil.
Deux semaines avant le pot de départ fatidique. J'envisageais carrément un suicide public, pour au moins laisser une trace dans les annales voir, selon la méthode, sur le plafond.
Mais ces plans macabres allaient être contrecarrés par un coup de fil des plus inéspérés.
Il y a des évènements auxquels on ne croit plus et qui pourtant surviennent when you least expect it. In this case a search firm who asked to see me because my profile was interested.
Damn, would I have done well to study and eventually raise the whole experience.
Go to forthwith, one evening after work.
to leave earlier, I used the same trick that my female colleagues when they passed as job interviews.
"Sorry, I have to leave early tonight, I have an appointment with my gynecologist."
However, wry look at my contacts, I feel that in my case the excuse is worse passed.
The interview goes well, I explain my job, my capabilities and aspirations (hiding the part where I want to be my type of annuitant and chickens in the sun) but for others it makes me realize that unfortunately it There are not many opportunities in France at this time.
He nevertheless wonder about me trying to see if there is anything else that might suit me.
I try to talk about my work as my last months on balance comes down to me not possible to mine whenever I get the chance.
"Um, basically you piccole, right?"
"Huh, and puis quoi encore, traitez-moi d'alcoolique tant que vous y êtes !"
Silence gêné entre nous deux.
Ces quelques secondes commencent à peser sur cette rencontre qui avait pourtant bien commencé. Je me tâte mentalement à lui faire un chat-bite pour détendre l'atmosphère.
Finalement il reprend la parole :
"J'ai peut-être quelque-chose pour vous. Vous êtes réellement attaché à votre ville actuelle ?"
"Bein j'ai à peine acheté mon appart..."
"Hum, donc ça ne vous ira pas, laissons-tomb..."
"Non non non non, allez-y, dites moi quand même, je l'ai acheté mais je m'en bas la race Total of where I live as long as you find me a job "
" Well, listen, I have a job that matches your profile completely, but it is based in Ireland. You feel at ease in English? "
" If so, me gusta y tambien Magnani comer los wedding "
Ah ah, how I told you taped it dares to say anything.
" Good , it does not matter, anyway you'll like it, is a country of pochtr ... amateur spirit, you will feel at ease "
" A this is clear, except whiskey and beer, I love all alcohol, it can therefore only get carried away! "
New
White, the third in ten minutes, it starts getting heavy.
"Well, listen, I have nobody else anyway and if I do them this person I lose the contract and therefore as expected on the job, so we will run immediately in room videoconferencing call them, you will do your job interview by video and you will have the answer right away "
My correspondents were fully available and in addition francophones.
A fast and friendly service with a good impression on both sides.
I went home that evening with a head full of dreams.
The sun, the sea, the beach with its rows coconut.
I had no idea where Ireland could lie and still had nothing to do, all I wanted was to finally go and change lives.
A wish come true since the day after a phone call telling me that I was taken there.
Immense relief, I finally let noising information to colleagues eager to gossip that eventually were settled for a "Oh ok, bof, I thought it was better than that you saw how we hiding "
Pot departure reduced and shipped in five minutes since last pettiness from ems colleagues, they had accepted all parties with friends from their sides while I had them made it clear that I was leaving that day.
Coup Bowl, friends also offered me something, so I could call them and join together to celebrate Christmas Eve on 31 December. Two weeks
farewell tour and preparation, pumped up the luggage, as my spirits at the idea of starting a new job, new life and above all, above all, to finally start something that I had not done for so long ...
SKI!
Yes, I either did not know there were snow-capped mountains in Ireland but because everyone told me that the Irish had sacred drops!
I look forward to that.
Dublin, both of us!
0 comments:
Post a Comment